Tuesday 1 May 2012

BLINGED UP SANDISK

decided to hang my dreamcatcher here. hehh. together with my laruku ticket and aki's address.

found a tiny green box with crystals in it so i blinged my sandisk! wahaha! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ a downside of using this antique woody dresser as my "study" desk is that i keep thinking if i spill anything on it like nail polish or stuff, my dad is so going to kill me. used this slow-acting epoxy glue i found in my dad's toolbox/shelf which is a lot better than my 10minute fast drying on!!! more time to manoeuvre and make changes in case of screw ups.

weeeeelll. now this tiny little thumbdrive won't get lost in the dark huge abyss of my bag anymore!!! it isn't as smooth as i thought it would be. meh. still sparkly though. added a ring to it too. think i got this ring for like 3 for $6 or something but it is tarnishing abit.

now i can hang my thumbdrive on my dinosaurs too. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment