Friday 25 May 2012

TUTORIAL: ASH AND PIKACHU CROSS STITCH

using a small scrap piece of cross stitch cloth, i was wondering if i can cannibalize any 8bit art into a piece of art for my growing wall deco. then i remembered my Pokemon Yellow and tadaaaa! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ seeing pikachu follow me around makes me really happy for some reason. true bromance/love. hahahaha.

in progress. rusty cross stitch skills = took 4 hours odd to complete

here is the pattern i made from Excel. left the numbers at the side so its less of a bitch to count etc. quite a small piece. i color coded the Black as Grey squares so that the lines show up better. not too sure about the exact numbers for the colors i used though since most of my embroidery threads are random bundles. hehh.

basically, colors needed:
Deep red
Blue
Pale Peach
Ivory/White
Yellow
Brown
Black
Deep green

the current wall which my messy desk faces. hung my keys at the door so i hopefully won't miss them as much. i realized i've not drawn for quite some time. hrmmm...

perfect red wooden frame.

while i was starving at home today, help came and whipped up this god damn delicious yummy poscsvbesfnqaggg pasta for me. #luckyluckylucky the bacon, the chicken, the mushrooms, the garlic. ohmytian. i even ate greens!!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ thats HOW yummy it is.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ byebye

2 comments: