Monday 9 December 2013

A Merry Christmas

IT IS DECEMBERRR!!!

ive been handmaking cards for a long while for my friends and this year ive decided to go digital! since it is digital, it is not as personalized as i like but seeing the design in print does have a nice sort of satisfaction.

there are 4 designs in a set.
each card is A6, on 235gsm paper.
the back of the card is empty and comes with hand-decorated brown envelopes.

you can opt to collect the cards from me when we meet or i can mail it to you!

postage within singapore costs $1(for 12 cards) so yea, not a bad option compared to meeting me for a lengthy dinner. hahaha.




Mr Original, simplicity at its best.

Mr Scarf is my favorite just cause of his fabulous red glitter scarf. hahaha.

with tangled glitter lights in his head.

carrying a mistletoe on his head = portable kissing station.

the cards are sold in multiples of 4 so you get one of each design. if for some reason you DETEST one of the designs, feel free to tell me so we can work something out. maybe you have a morbid fear of red carves idk.

do whatsapp or email me at mirukukeki@gmail.com if youre interested!

major love and thanks for supporting my art work! ♥

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ byebye

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete