Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Process and Thanks

firstly, omgggg thanks everyone for the insane amount of support for my first commercial artwork!!!

i had initially printed 40 cards, thinking "well, at most i will stuff them into random mailboxes if they dont sell!"

but the same night it was all sold out and i had to go reprint them!

you guys have no idea how significant that felt to me.

to someone who has always been extremely unsatisfied and insecure with her artwork, this overwhelming support has been extremely stunning. i feel like crying. hahaha. but im a cold-hearted bitch, so no tears.

im however, really really grateful to all you guys for the love and support!

especially to Mr. Brother, who is a super supportive sibling. good job and Evil Brother Bank credits++ for convincing me to try selling my artwork, offering ideas and being sales person #1.

thanks for being so encouraging Mr. Brother & TP!

prototypes on my wall.

cutting the A3 pieces into A6! thankfully, my dad hoards tools. we have a paper cutter, laminating machine, soldering irons, woodcutting tools and almost every other shit at home. which is great, truly, cause i get to do all these shenanigans.

stamping the envelopes by hand from my handcrafted stamp!


drawing on the trunk and stars.

glitterfying and waiting for them to dry.



i will be making more random collections of my artwork soon, hope you guys will dig those too!

thanks for the loveee.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment