Thursday 29 December 2011

VTM GOES XMAS

short update of today:
went for a late xmas/mingshan's birthday celebration at her house. lots of laughing during the games and potluck.!

setting up the tables and food.


otah. lesson learnt today: never drink root beer after otah. taste like an explosion of hell bugs. ugh.

noodles that my mom fried for us. i helped her with the chopping of garlic etc and after that i went to put on my contacts. fml the stinging from the garlic was transferred from my hands to my eyes even after i washed my hands (T^T) horrid tearing.

sushi.!

i love mint colored stuff so this cup is cute++.!

gift exchange with my present from keryu.!

shall continue my anime movie marathon. the list comprises of movies with mostly surreal, fantastical  elements that make my head all the more dreamier and strange. hahaha.

the list goes like this:
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Paprika
My Neighbour Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Princess Mononoke
FF: The Spirits Within
FF VII: Advent Children
AppleSeed
AppleSeed: Ex Machina
AppleSeed XIII

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment